Weight watchers are the person who is concerned about their weight and are on a diet. Weight watchers do so many things to keep a check on their weight. They are too much concerned about every calorie they eat but unfortunately, they are foodie too. So they want to try out recipes which serve them with delicious taste and low calories too. Weight watcher key lime pie is one of those recipes.
Weight watcher key lime pie is a light frozen dessert served in summer. There is no baking required in this desert it takes less than 10 minutes to be ready. It’s a simple pie recipe with a lovely cracker crust. It’s the lower fat graham cracker pie crust you can add any flavour and any combination with this pie dish. Once you try it you will try it over and over. There are so many different ways this pie could be made here is one of these ways to cook weight watcher key lime pie.
Ingredients for weight watcher key lime pie:
- 1 0.3-oz lime flavoured gelatin, sugar-free
- 1/4 cup Water; boiled
- 2 6-oz containers Key lime pie-flavoured light yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Lime zest; grated
- 1/4 cup Lime juice; fresh squeezed
- 1 8-oz container Frozen whipped topping, fat-free; thawed
- 1 9-inch Graham cracker pie crust with reduced-fat
- Take 1 Egg white and beat it well with a fork.
Recipe of weight watcher key lime pie:
Here is the recipe of weight watcher key lime pie is
- Brush graham cracker crust with egg white gently so that crust doesn’t crack. Bake it in a 375-degree oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let it cool.
- In a large heat-resistant bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add fresh lime juice and lime zest to this mixture.
- Stir yogurt with wire whisk
- Fold in whipped topping with a wooden spoon
- When prepared Transfer mixture to refrigerator for Refrigerate overnight for at least 2 hours.
(Use the crust’s cover flipped over so it as the lid in a dome shape, to keep weight watcher key lime pie fresh while cooling. The lid makes this pie easy to transport to a gathering.
Nutritional value of weight watcher key lime pie:
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 73.8
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- Fiber: 0.0
- Protein: 0.9 g
Free Weight Watchers point’s calculator:
If you’re a Weight Watchers you should know that the point system is important to the success of the diet. While there are many apps for point calculator with hundreds of point values for foods. But there is a calculator so that you can estimate the point’s value of any food instead of from its nutritional info. Because the same number of calories from different foods are not equal.100 calories from doughnut are much different from 100 calories of veggies. Because of this, it’s very hard to estimate WW points from calories alone. However, here is an estimate of how to convert calories to Weight Watchers points:
- Smart Points: 1 weight watcher point is equal to about 30 calories
- Points Plus: 1 weight watcher point is equal to about 35 calories.
If you are a healthy diet than there is a greater number of calories per point. If you are eating less healthy food then fruit and veggies worth zero points.
Weight watcher daily point calculator formula:
Your free Weight Watchers point’s calculators use formulas on weighing nutritional value at calorie lab to calculate an estimated point’s value for food.
WW Smart Points formula:
((calories) + (4 x sugar) + (9 x saturated fat) – (3.2 x Protein)) ÷ 33 = Smart Points value
WW Points Plus formula:
((3.2 x Protein) + (3.8 x (Carbs – Fiber)) + (9.0 x Fat) + (1.0 x Fiber)) ÷ 35 = Points Plus value
Example of weight watcher point calculator:
This point system encourage members to change their habits like, eating more fruit, vegetable, and lean protein, less fatty and sugary food.
Here is an example
- An egg worth 2 points
- Two tablespoons of cheddar cheese worth 1 point
- Chopped tomatoes, onion and fresh herbs don’t worth any points
- One tablespoon of olive oil worth 1 point
A person who eats 2-egg cheese omelette made with olive oil and sprinkled with tomato, onion and herbs that uses up 4 points. If their target for the day is 30 points they have consumer 4 points and only left with 26 points.
Every person has a different range of points depending on their points and how much weight they need to lose.