Eggs are the healthiest foods that you can add to your menu. They are rich in protein, healthy fats and many essential vitamins and minerals necessary for you. Eggs also have unique properties that make them eight loss friendly. An egg is very nutritious so 1 egg calories or nutrition profile is not only confined to calorie count, however, eggs are an incredible food and contain many healthy nutrients. Like calories, the nutritional content also varies between the yolks and whites of the egg. Here is the calorie count of hardboiled egg, health benefits
How many calories in an egg? Calorie count of hardboiled egg, Health benefits:
There are 72 calories in a large egg. A large egg normally weighs 50 grams the exact number of calories depends upon the size of an egg. A small egg has slightly fewer than 72 calories and an extra-large egg have more than this.
Here’s the list of the number of calories by size:
- Small egg (38 g): 54 calories
- Medium egg (44 g): 63 calories
- Large egg (50 g): 72 calories
- Extra-large egg (56 g): 80 calories
- Jumbo egg (63 g): 90 calories
This is the calorie count for an egg with no added ingredients.
Other ingredients that affect calorie count in an egg:
When you add oil or butter to a frying pan to cook the egg or serve with bacon, sausage, or cheese, the calorie count of egg increases with these things. It’s also surprising that different cooking method can totally change the taste of an egg and its calories. For people who can’t eat a hard-boiled egg, or want to eat their egg with a sandwich, or want to fry the egg at next best option. Frying your eggs in calorie- and butter or oil can easily double than the number of calories in that egg of yours. So try to fry them using a zero-calorie cooking spray.so that you can still get those delicious, crispy egg dishes without the extra calories. Numbers of calories also varies between the egg white and the egg yolk. The yolk of a large egg contains 55 calories while the white part of the egg contains just 17.
How many calories in a hardboiled egg:
Hard-boiled eggs are loaded with many nutrients, protein and healthy fats. The amount of hard-boiled egg calories or its nutritional value is much optimized naturally. People ask about how many calories in a hardboiled egg? Here is the answer to this question
- Calories: 77
- Carbs: 0.6 grams
- Total fat: 5.3 grams
- Saturated fat: 1.6 grams
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.0 grams
- Cholesterol: 212 mg
- Protein: 6.3 grams
- Vitamin A: 6% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 15% of the RDA
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin): 9% of the RDA
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 7% of the RDA
- Phosphorus: 86 mg or 9% of the RDA
- Selenium: 15.4 mcg, or 22% of the RDA
How many calories in a hardboiled egg depend upon the size of an egg and many other factors. In spite of all the nutrients eggs offer a fairly low-calorie food. So the answer to the question is how many calories in a boiled egg is hard-boiled eggs provide you only 77 calories, 5 grams of fat and a small number of carbs. This is all about hard-boiled egg calories.
Health benefits of eating eggs:
There are many health benefits of eating eggs some of them are as follows
- Eating one egg a day can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, but these eggs need to be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle in order to be beneficial for you
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding for women, an adequate supply of choline is important because choline is essential for normal brain development. This choline is present in eggs.
- Eggs are also a useful source of Vitamin D which helps to protect bones and prevent diseases like osteoporosis and rickets.
- Eggs are considered as part of a varied and balanced diet.
- The eggs also help in weight loss because They are filling and when enjoyed for breakfast they may help in weight management as part of a weight loss program because high protein content helps us to feel fuller for longer